Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team at our client s site in Pleasanton, CA.
- Develop, prepare, and execute Test Automation Scripting for both, BDD/TDD and Hybrid, linear test frameworks on multiple platforms such as Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
- Deliver Unit, Functional, Regression, E2E Testing artifacts and results through test automation.
- Expert to find bottlenecks/thresholds in existing, develop new code with strong JAVA coding skills.
- Working hands on "Quality AGILE + DevOps" environment with API testing, Microservices, Object-Oriented Design, CI/CD integrating with Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as technical assessment, estimation, meet target timelines, support and involve in manual testing as required.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing through innovative automation and best practices.
- Work closely with Management to support & improve efficiency in test automation net outcomes.
- Deliver and complete test automation assignments and send reports in a timely manner.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts using Selenium, TestNg, AutoIT, Grid & Webdriver, xPath utilities, custom reports, trend analysis, file difference / compare tools, Protractor, Watir.
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java. Python\Ruby\C# programming is an added advantage but the primary essential coding skill required is Java.
- Experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM, Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
- Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured & Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee, Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
- Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA.TestRail and Zephyr is an added advantage skillset.
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK) including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
- Must have experience with TestNg/Junit, Maven/Ant, and also Jenkins inclusive of Shell Scripting for CI/CD/CT integrations with DevOps.
- Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, ATDD frameworks inclusive of BDD & TDD techniques.
- Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
- Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch including Security & Performance testing tools
- The engineer should have experience with designing automation framework in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity by creating reusable functions.
- The engineer also must provide support for the framework(s), for example, supporting Development/QE with issues using the tool. The engineer will implement automation test scripts. Integration with the test management tool is also planned.
- The Senior Test Automation Engineer must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- The engineer will work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
- Additionally the Senior Test Automation Engineer will also support the smoke/sanity testing requirements of DevOps Release Engineering team after build deployments. These build tests will ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- The engineer will provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing. He/she will be a creative and proactive thinker and will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- The engineer will review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- The engineer will work closely with other QE team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- The engineer will work closely with various Development team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- The engineer will be part of a team focusing on automation of an identified set of migration tests, checking that they run correctly in a given environment. The team would focus on developing and testing these automation buckets which would be executed by other teams.
- The engineer will work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities