Develops and documents standardized test methods and processes to ensure repeatability and productivity. Applies lessons learned to the improvement of test procedures. Works with manufacturing team for configuration decisions and management. Lead a small team of engineers. Trains others. Works under minimal direction.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking Engineers to join our Flight Test team performing developmental and certification testing of commercial airplanes and military derivatives.
This job might be for you if:
- You love working in and around airplanes
- You thrive in a high stakes fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy taking on difficult challenges and finding innovative solutions.
- You readily adapt to change.
- You are motivated and driven to continually learn and improve.
As a Flight Test Engineer, your typical day may include any of the following:
- Collaborating across a broad spectrum of individuals and disciplines
- Developing plans for upcoming testing
- Providing engineering definition and authorization for airplane configuration changes
- Architecting, designing, maintaining or operating test instrumentation and specialized systems
- Conducting ground and flight testing on board the aircraft
- Evaluating test results and working to resolve any issues encountered
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (eg Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (eg PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies .
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
New Restaurant Opening in Flower Mound South - Now Hiring (3525) (19029705) Description At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place…Read More
Flower Mound family needs a regular pet sitter for 1 dog. Must love animals! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below.Read More
Assists in planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with current federal Associat…Read More
Licensed Voc Nurse Flower Mound Dallas - CVS HealthJob Description The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in expanded sc…Read More
Job Id T1975484 Job Title Software Engineering Internship (Summer 2020) Company Job Area Engineering - Software Location California - San Diego Col…Read More