Loading some great jobs for you...
Sales Manager Role
Bridgeman Images, the prestigious international fine art & photo archive specializing in licensing fine art, cultural and historical images is seeking an experienced and driven Sales Manager to take leadership of motivating the America s sales team and deliver the team sales objectives.
The company s US operation is in the heart of New York City on Madison Avenue near Grand Central. The company represents over 2000 museums, galleries, artists and archives worldwide and its clients include magazine, trade and educational publishers, TV and Film Studios, stationery product companies plus commercial and digital agencies. The company offers generous benefits including full health coverage. Its office provides a pleasant work environment with a small team of dedicated co-workers.
Team leadership to realise profitable growth and sales targets in the Americas markets for all Bridgeman brands for products and services.
Main Performance Indicator:
Top line revenue of the Americas sales team
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Team Leadership: support, motivation & development of team members. The team needs to be re-motivated and a sense of urgency and belief needs to installed and nurtured.
- Oversees the definition, implementation and evaluation of sales activities in the geographic areas s/he is responsible for.
- Optimise sales from existing and generate sales from new customers both in existing and new channels
- Sets priorities and gives direction to optimally use resources and market opportunities
- Actively seeks and tests new ways of selling products & services. Makes sure new initiatives are implemented and evaluated.
- Defines, implements and evolves team structure to support sales strategy
- Defines & evolves the Go-To-Market to effectively respond to changing customer and market requirements. Key contributor for new and disruptive initiatives to stay ahead of the competition.
- Work with the team to develop (annual) sales plans, responsible for their implementation, monitoring of progress & results and definition and implementation of corrective actions
- Guardian of quality of customer services: including measurement and drive continual improvement of this quality
- Works in close collaboration with Marketing Team to aligned commercial priorities across the customer acquisition funnels
- Gives input on evolution of product and service offer for Bridgeman Images offering.
- Evaluates growth initiatives and makes sure learnings are shared and successful initiatives are quickly scaled.
- Pipeline management and forecasting
- Sales analysis and presentation
- Represent company in industry activities
- Support sales team negotiation and pricing activities
- Oversee price agreements
- Develop a good knowledge of customer and market trends
- Continual improvement of sales process and sales operations
The sales manager will manage a team of (currently) 5. 2 senior account managers and 2 junior ones and a person dedicated to customer service. It is expected that the sales manager is the business development lead (calling and visiting potential new customers) and will have hands on responsibility for several customers him/herself.
The role reports into the Global Head of Sales and Marketing (based in London) and will work in close co-operation with the President Americas.
- 15+ years of commercial experience, with demonstratable success in growing loyalty and market share in mature markets and adding new accounts in growth markets.
- Experience with CRM and definition, updating and implementation of sales play book.
- Understanding of the various stages of the sales process and apt at
- Team Management Experience
- Fluent in English
- Successful career with steadily increasing level of responsibilities
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...