is a leader in design, manufacture and service of wellhead and pressure control equipment. Known and trusted by the industry for our integrity and responsiveness, our results speak for themselves. Our commitment to safety, innovative spirit and impeccable service are the driving forces that fuel our success. Come grow with us.#WeAreCactus*This is a rotational position limited to the following branches: ODESSA, TX, HOBBS, NM, or WILLISTON, ND.
Field Service positions in other markets are non-rotational, and are posted under their specified market areas.
Rotations are currently 28/28 or 20/10 depending on location. Please answer all questions completely and to the best of your ability, as they are used to help determine starting wage and rotation location.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
- Comply with all quality, safety, health, environmental requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the position
- Checks compatibility of equipment, inspecting condition, dry fitting and communicating relevant information with customer
- Installs and tests equipment in accordance with operating procedures
- Services equipment as requested by customers in accordance with maintenance procedures
- Repairs equipment as requested by customers and as necessary due to field malfunctions
- Maintains service vehicle and tolls/equipment
- Ensures periodic maintenance consistent with Company policy and promptly reports required repairs to Service Manager
- Provides feedback to the Company through reporting of field problems and failures to the Service Manager for processing of Field Complaint Reports
- Identifies and ensures appropriate tools, backup equipment and parts are available at or taken on service job
- Prepares Field Service Orders, Rental Tickets and customer required documents accurately and completely
- Maintains a high degree of customer satisfaction by providing timely and competent service
- Special projects or assignments as directed by management
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer required training.CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Certified in H2S, SafeLand and DOT when driving vehicles greater than 10,001 GVWR.JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Working knowledge of Cactus Wellhead Product, Customer Service Best Practices, Service Documentation and Record Keeping, Wellhead and Valve Equipment Compatibility, Wellhead and Valve Installation, Operation, and Maintenance, Field Equipment Repair, Equipment Troubleshooting of Cactus Wellhead and other OEM Equipment. Intermediate Computer, Language, and Mathematical Skills. Intermediate Reasoning Ability.Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, diagnose, field service technician, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, service technician