Enthusiastic, outgoing leasing and marketing professional wanted!
The Campus team is filled with passionate and enthusiastic people! Since 1958, we have been singularly focused on providing superb housing for college students across the country and our team is the reason for our success and for our ability to grow over the long-term.
If you re someone who loves to have FUN at work, loves to work hard, thinks outside the box, then we ve got a place for you on our team! Campus Apartments offers growth opportunities, diversity, stability, job training and a fun-loving family of people! Consider joining our team and changing the way you think about work!
The Leasing and Marketing Manager reports to the General Manager. This position is responsible for managing all leasing, on-site marketing and out-reach marketing initiatives to increase and maintain maximum occupancy of the property.
- Market and lease units in an effort to ensure maximum occupancy
- Serve as first point of contact for all leasing inquires; includes scheduling sales appointments, converting prospects into residents, and leading tours
- Develop and implement proactive marketing initiatives and efficient renewal programs
- Reach and maintain maximum occupancy of units at their maximum rates in an effort to ensure the property s fiscal stability
- Complete and review market surveys to maintain current knowledge of local markets
- Walk model or market units daily to confirm readiness for presentation
- Record all traffic and activity daily
- Apply the Company s guest card and follow-up programs in a prompt and consistent manner
- Notify prospects of application acceptance or rejection within 24 hours of determination
- Receive and record resident service requests ensuring full and accurate information is taken, and post completed service requests
- Follow up by phone on completed work orders taken each week
- Assist with hiring and training new leasing personnel
- Answer telephones as needed
- General administrative duties such as filing and typing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver s license and current automobile insurance
- Computer skills and math ability
- Accurate typing and record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Entrata is preferred
- Ability to follow through with all necessary paperwork and ensure all deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally while operating in a fast paced environment