Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
Compensation: $55,905.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Social Services/Counseling
CBH Medical, P.C. is looking to directly hire Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW) to work at the Broome County Correctional Facility.
- This openings are for full-time and part-time positions.
- We offer holiday pay and paid time off!
- We offer competitive wages!
- Full-time Social Workers (SW) can take advantage of our full health benefits (medical, dental, vision as well as life insurance)!
The LMSW will be responsible for coordinating inpatient mental health service and coordinating transfers to crisis intervention and state admissions, serve as the CBH Medical, P.C. mental health liaison for medical services, provide one-to-one intervention, and train CBH Medical, P.C. medical personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, monitor and administer mental health services and procedures within the medical department.
- Serve as mental health liaison for the medical unit.
- Serve as the CBH mental health liaison for medical services, outside health care facilities and other departments regarding mental health issues.
- Provide one-to-one intervention and follow-up of substance abuse offenders.
- Give weekly input on patient responses to chemotherapeutic intervention.
- Coordinate and facilitate admission and placement of certified patients in forensic and community hospitals.
- Work cooperatively with Department of Mental Health, county or state agencies involved in providing mental health services to the public, court services, judges and mental health services related to the courts.
- Train CBH medical personnel in the mental health area.
- Evaluate mental health status of patients upon referral of a primary treatment provider.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Master s Degree in Social Work
- Licensed Mental Health Social Worker in the state where services are being performed
- At least 2 years of experience
Associated topics: case, clinical, disabilities, family, hcpc, insights, social service, social worker, tirr, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...