Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our To-Go Specialists are responsible for providing fast service and great hospitality for our To-Go Guests. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money on a schedule that works for you, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time To-Go Specialists.
About the Job:
- Have knowledge of the menu to explain offerings to Guests
- Ensure an exceptional To-Go experience for every Guest
- Answer phone within three rings and assist Guests with placing To-Go orders
- Enter orders in proper sequence
- Able to operate POS system for transactions
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth into management
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great multitasking skills
- Welcoming demeanor
- No experience necessary
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Health benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Anniversary gift program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
Associated topics: event, fraternity, graduate, house chef, institute, private, private chef, private cook, private country club, private dining