Truck Driver CDL Class A
Compensation: $48,460.00 - $72,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Class A Truck Driver you will operate both Class B and Class A vehicles to and on customer sites. Some of the vehicles operated include vacuum trailer, rolloff trailers, van trailers, box trucks, and high powered vacuum loaders. You will work on customer sites performing tasks associated with emergency spills, utility breakdowns, building and site decontaminations, and tank cleanings. This position also offers opportunities for overtime.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Time & 1 2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30%
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week.
- Territory includes going throughout New York
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have Hazmat, and Tanker endorsements
- Able to work on smart phone and computer
- Ability to use mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology. Come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Associated topics: company driver, company driver solo, company driving, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck driving, flatbed driver, over the road company, over the road driver, over the road driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...