Summary: The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for a wide range of Human Resources responsibilities in support of CNSI's workforce and will be reporting to the Director of Human Resources in our Lansing, MI office. What you will do: * Ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies.
* Track employment legislation and provide updates to the Director to address changes to HR policies.
* Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and processes and in maintaining routine schedule for HR policy review and employee handbook updates.
* Conduct exit interviews and oversee the completion of the offboarding process.
* Support performance management initiatives, including the annual performance review process and performance improvement.
* Provide guidance to employees in various HR- related areas such as benefits, wellness, payroll, training and development, and enlist support from the HR specialists for resolution.
* Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, such as turnover and retention, talent moves, and succession plans to identify trends and track progress.
* Provide local support for employee onboarding, new hire orientation and training programs.
* Support and drive Great Place to Work Initiatives to improve employee engagement and job satisfaction.
* Perform other related duties as assigned. Who You Are: * You have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
* You have 3 - 5 years' experience as an HR Generalist.
* You have expertise in HR policies and procedures.
* You have a good understanding of HR best practices and current employment laws and regulations.
* You possess sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
* You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* You have experience managing complex employee relations matters.
* You have hands-on experience with MS Office to include PowerPoint skills and Excel (e.g. V Lookup, Pivot Tables).
* You have experience using HRIS systems (e.g. UltiPro, etc.).
* If you have a PHR certification, it would be "a plus". About Us: We are proud to be a partner to the public sector, a trail blazer in health IT and a passionate advocate for better health, better care and lower costs for millions of Americans. Innovation is core to our DNA and through our iCare program we invest in the well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live and work. You will be offered a solid compensation package which includes: * Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Employer's Job# HUMAN01473
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts state-of-the-art facility with their search for an internal medicine physician. The facility needs …Read More
Location - United StatesJob Title - Survey Taker Up To $37 an HourWe are looking for people nationwide that are dependable interested in working from…Read More
We are currently searching for a talented professional to fill the position of Family Partner to support and coach parents on navigating through the …Read More