A facility located in Iowa is seeking a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes tPA. The schedule is Monday - Friday and the physician will see 2 - 8 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain an IA state license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 2 - 8 patients per day
- Procedures: tPA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke