A facility in Wisconsin seeks a cardiothoracic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and the physician will see 2 - 4 cases per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 2 - 4 cases per day
- Procedures: No vascular required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional