A hospital located in Southern Mississippi is seeking a hospitalist. At this time they will only consider family medicine trained physicians or a Med-Ped. This is a round and go model, but you will remain on call until the end of your shift. Call is very light and hospitalist never has to go in at night. Join a team of expertly trained physicians, a caring staff, and a modern technology and facilities. Residents will be considered as long as they can start by the Summer of 2020.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a strong compensation package. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Strong compensation
- Average patient census of 10 per day
- All day shifts
- 7 on and 7 off block
- Round and go schedule
- NPs handle nights
- Less than 1 hour to Mobile, AL
- About 1 hour to either Hattiesburg, MS or Biloxi, MS
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: family, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, provider, urgent