We are helping a Wyoming-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 24 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a WY state license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, radiation, thedacare