There is a new locum tenens physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity now available in Oklahoma. Your assignment schedule will be Thursday and Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 7 - 8 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OK state license obtain one before the assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Thursday and Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 7 - 8 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, novi, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic