A large practice in Illinois needs an additional pain management physician. They are adding another physician to meet the needs of an ever-growing population of patients living in chronic pain. Work a full-time schedule Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There are no weekends required and some Fridays you may even get out early. The incoming physician will be providing care on an outpatient basis to include new consultations, follow-ups, and performance of procedures/injections. They prefer candidates who are boarded in anesthesiology, but they also may also consider physical medicine rehabilitation or neurology depending on previous pain management practice experience.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive base salary plus production bonus. You will also receive medical/dental/vision insurance options for you and your family, flexible spending accounts, life insurance plans, and 4% employer-matched 401k, holidays, and paid time off. All malpractice/liability insurance and credentialing costs are covered, and they provide an additional stipend/PTO allotment for CME completion.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- 3-year partnership opportunity
- 100% interventional pain procedures, no implants or pain pumps
- Full time working Monday - Friday
- May get out early on some Friday
- No call or weekends
- Fellowship in pain management
- Read/interpret imaging including X-rays, CT scans, and ultrasounds
- Proficiency in procedures/injections
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac