An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain an IN state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports