Lead Personal Trainer - Woodbridge
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Summary: The Lead Personal Trainer (LPT) will be the PT face of our club. He/She will have responsibilities to include but are not limited to maintaining a fully engaged and high performing fitness team that aligns with company values and goals and produce successful books of business. Responsible for hiring, developing and managing performance of qualified Personal Trainers and ensuring that all club members have access to a highly trained fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within Crunch standards. The LPT is also responsible for the successful attainment of monthly, quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand. Essential Job Responsibilities: Primary responsibility is to lead by example in the club. This will require personally selling PT packages and personally training clients. By walking your talk, you become a person others want to follow. When leaders say one thing, but do another, they erode trust--a critical element of productive leadership. This leadership will ensure that the Trainers in the department provide quality service and build their books of business for success. 20 hours per week must be allocated to training sessions. 20 hours per week must be allocated to the below managerial responsibilities: Managerial & Supervisory Oversees the Personal Training Department, leading by example. Primary objective is to grow the PT's on the team to having books of business over $6,000 per month. Manages on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers, manage team member's certifications. Train all Personal Trainers on how to be successful and ensure high quality of service. Mentors Personal Trainers and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop sales and customer service skills Solves any team member problems that arise in the Personal Training Department Makes hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination recommendations to HR and the General Manager Manage expectations and inspect what is expected Host monthly sales trainings for PT's and Front Desk staff that can assist in the selling of PT packages Member Experience Provides constructive feedback and professionally interacts with guests and members Connects members to the correct activity, program, or workout that fits their skill set and passion Ensures members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals Responsible for ensuring C1's are booked and completed; maintain a strong C1 closure rate Display testimonials throughout the club: Gym-spirations Sales & Promotion Drives the revenue of the PT program for the club Sells personal training programs and assessments to members Responsible for maintaining personal training client base Promote and sell DotFit and Small Group Training Financial & Budgetary Responsible for achieving or exceeding Personal Training goals. Schedule: This position requires 20 hours of managerial duties and a minimum of 20 client training hours. The peak hours at your club are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and again from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The LPT must be available during some of these hours to receive handoffs to close the sale and drive revenue. Because these are also prime training hours, it is required that you train no more than 25% of this time, while managing the department the other 75%. The FM will be offered flexibility on their scheduling, but some examples of this would be: Monday- Friday: train 2 hours daily during peak hours, train 2 hours daily during off-peak hours. Monday- Friday: train 3 hours daily during peak hours, train 1 hour daily during off-peak hours. Monday- Friday: train 3 hours daily during peak hours, train 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday. Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Loading some great jobs for you...