Embedded Engineer - Linux, C Embedded Engineer - Linux, C - Skills Required - Embedded Linux, C, SIP, Voip, MGCP, Clearcase, GIT, JIRA, ISC, SPI
Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Location: Largo, FL
Required Skills: Embedded Linux, C
Based in the Tampa area we are an international Telecom group that specializes in Broadband and Network communications. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer with C experience to build new network communication tools.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Work on a team of engineers to develop, enhance and maintain VoIP drivers and applications for custom hardware platforms
- Manage workload on multiple projects with fast design cycles for a broad family of ONT and CPE products
- Team with Global Service and Support to isolate and diagnose technical issues reported by internal and external customers
- Team with System Test/Release Test Lab Engineers to validate product functionality
**What You Need for this Position**
- 2+ years of Embedded Linux experience
- 2+ years of C Development experience
Nice to have experience with:
- VOIP Protocols
- Experience with Problem Tracking Systems
- Experience with LAN/WAN protocols
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Base Salary
So, if you are a Embedded Linux Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Embedded Engineer - Linux, C*
Associated topics: application developer, backend, c/c++, design, develop, devops, java, maven, perl, senior software developer