Minimum Required Skills:
Financial Analyst, Internal, External, Customers, Annual Budget, Forecast, Tax Filings, GAAP, IFRS, CPA
If you are a Financial Analyst (relo available) with experience, please read on!
Founded in 2001, we are a world leader in data migration, management and protection! We specialize in SharePoint Governance, SharePoint Migration, management, integration, protection, reporting and much more. We're targeting to hire a Financial Analyst with 3-5 years or more experience in ideally a similar environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
SAAS BACKGROUND IDEAL!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing financial models to assess the financial impact of strategic initiatives
- Conducting analysis to identify opportunities to enhance the company's competitive & financial positions
- Assisting w/ creation of annual budget & forecast
- Assisting w/development of managerial & board reports
- Identifying data anomalies & creating viable strategies for resolution
- Assisting w/ tax-related filings & research
- Supporting other departments in cross-functional work
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance (or related field)
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role
- Advanced excel knowledge & modeling skills (including familiarity w/ macros)
- Decent understanding of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) / US GAAP
- Able to travel to other offices as required (Up to 10% travel)
Nice to Have's
- Masters of Accounting / MBA
- CPA / CFA designation
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) business model
- Fluency w/ VBA, SAS/SQL (this is a plus)
- Exposure to driver-based forecasting
What's In It for You
Full benefits (health, medical, dental, vision, 401k and more)!So, if you are a Financial Analyst (SAAS) with experience...
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume & answer all skills questions
2) Email me an updated resume, salary requirements and interview availability to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice