Senior Architectural Designer - Syracuse
Employment Type: Full-Time
Dalpos is a progressive award-winning Architectural Design Firm specializing in Retail, Commercial, Healthcare & Residential Design with over 45 years of experience. With our projects stretching from coast to coast we have continued to provide our clients with fresh, new and innovative solutions to their projects while fostering a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented working environment. Dalpos is currently seeking exceptional individuals to fulfill the role described below.
Senior Architectural Designer
Must be a highly motivated, creative individual with an emphasis on medium to large size retail/mixed-use project design experience. Must have a quick analytical ability, strong hand and excellent computer presentation skills. He/She will help develop schematic designs and plans with responsibility for the preparation of presentation drawings, models and narratives.The Senior Designer will also help coordinate all disciplines related to the building design.Position is on-site in our Syracuse, NY office.
Skills and objectives for position:
- Ability and experience working on fast paced, developer based projects
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines, prioritize tasks, and successfully collaborate with in-house staff/project team, clients and consultants
- Reviews work for design integrity, accuracy, clarity and quality
- Contributes to the development of all design concepts and ensures adherence to these concepts throughout all phases of each project
- Monitors project goals and objectives to ensure client's expectations are met
- Presents designs to clients and review agencies
- Engages in firm marketing and business development efforts
- Architectural design background necessary
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited school (preferred)
- Minimum 10 years architectural experience
- Architectural license (preferred) or IDP candidate
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
- Proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, and techniques
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop & Autodesk Revit (required)
- Working knowledge in Adobe InDesign (preferred)
In your cover letter please copy/past and include answers to the following questions:
- Do you have 10+ years in Architecture?
- Do you have an Architectural TECHNICAL background? If so, please describe.
- Do you have experience in a production based position? If so, in what capacity and for how many years?
- Project Management requirements?
- What Architectural Design Methods are you most familiar with?
- Do you have extensive experience in Zoning Code Compliance? If so, how many years?
- Do you have experience with construction materials, administration, and materials procurement? If so, in what capacity (ex. project manager, architect, etc.)? Also, how many years?
- Do you have extensive experience with Development, production, and organization of construction documentation and detailing? If so, how many years?
- Are you highly proficient with Autodesk Revit? If so, how many years?
- Are you highly proficient in AutoCAD? If so, how many years?
Submit cover letter, resume and sample portfolio to:
Dalpos Architects & Integrators
101 N. Clinton St.-Suite 300, Syracuse, NY13202
Attn:Rosalyn Peterson|email: ...@dalpos.com| Website: Dalpos.com
Keywords: Senior, Lead, BIM, Integration, Architect, Leader
Loading some great jobs for you...