Director of Account Management - New York
Compensation: $205,500.00 - $205,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position: Director of Account Management
Location: New York
Global is one of the world s leading media & entertainment and Europe s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
In addition to our core radio business, Global owns some of the world s coolest music festival brands, TV stations, social channels and apps.
Launched in the U.S in 2017; DAX, is the world s largest digital audio advertising platform giving advertisers access to an audience of 160 million people worldwide. Publishers with inventory on DAX include SoundCloud, TuneIn, Accuradio, Digitally Imported AudioBoom, Global s Capital and Radio X and Bauer Media s Kiss. DAX is the world s most sophisticated digital audio advertising platform with unrivalled technical capabilities. DAX was developed and launched by Global, the media & entertainment company in 2014
At DAX, we re focused on connecting advertisers, brands and agencies with publishers of the world s best audio content.
We are looking for an outstanding Director, Account Management that will join our US team. You will be responsible for leading the Account Management team tasked with assisting the sales cycle from campaign execution through campaign wrap up, ultimately driving incremental revenue and renewals. This role includes strategic planning, consultative selling, brainstorming, expert product knowledge, project management, analysis, storytelling and delivering on brand s business objectives. You must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed leading your team in a dynamic, competitive environment. You will be a reliable and crucial market team member with comprehensive platform knowledge who can anticipate client and sales team needs. Above all, your work will contribute to the growth of the broader digital audio space.
What you ll do:
- Build and develop the Account Management team at DAX responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service to DAX s advertiser and agency partners using a client-centric approach to ensure sold campaigns exceed objectives
- Lead the strategic development of RFP response recommendations and rationales using data-driven insights to provide compelling solutions while delivering proposal collateral and media plans for client submission
- Become DAX s product and process expert to consult with clients throughout the campaign launch, management and renewal lifecycles
- Spearhead the campaign activation process by scheduling and leading client kick-off calls with the goal of confirming campaign objectives and KPIs, communicating accurate production and creative asset spec information, ultimately confirming all details needed for a flawless and timely launch
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Ad Operations, Ad Operations, Data/Analytics, Marketing, and Finance to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients
- Create post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations, effectively communicating best practices for renewals and future RFPs to drive account revenue growth
- Complete monthly billing and reconciliation requirements, functioning as the lead to minimize delays in invoice payment, flagging any issues to sales and finance leadership
- Regularly attend and participate in client meetings and client entertainment to deepen client relationships as a trusted and valued partner
- Embody a behavior and mindset of driving revenue and retention by creating strong media plan recommendations that are mutually beneficial for clients and DAX s ad sales business
- Be well-versed in and able to assess inventory forecasts and data to make recommendations that drive repeat client revenue and establish DAX as a consultative partner
- Reports to EVP, Sales and Business Development
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor s degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience in digital planning and buying with a minimum of 3 years in a management position
- You are passionate about digital strategy and growing within the sales organization
- You will be a passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of the DAX sales strategy
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell consultatively, proactively problem solve and efficiently communicate internally and externally
- You have the ability to gracefully translate client requests to internal cross-functional partner teams to drive campaign success and incremental revenue
- You have the ability to tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate DAX s value so that incremental recommendations can be seamlessly sold through to the client
- You understand the unique circumstances of client buying process, key decision makers and influencers, timing and needs in order to make an informed optimization and upsell/renewal recommendations
- You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and are eager to further refine and develop these skills
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are a team player
- You have excellent dexterity in excel and powerpoint, and have experience working within CRMs, Order Management Systems, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...