Client?and Cloud Computing Solutions Outside Sales Specialist
The Job Description
- The ideal candidate for this position would be located in the Philadelphia Area .
- This position will require travel to customers in this territory. Typical travel will include overnight trips ranging in duration from 2 to 3 days every week each month or as needed to meet customer needs.
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
- Attains volume objectives
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
- Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota
- Deployed against qualified opportunities
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration
Experience and Skills Required
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience to include at least ?5 plus years of Outside sales
- Knowledge of Dell technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities ? all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you?re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world?s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: January 15, 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...