Outstanding opportunity to join a large, well-established manufacturer that is experiencing tremendous growth in their E-Commerce space! This Developer will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining supply chain and warehouse management applications. May also mentor and provide guidance to a team of developers as needed. Our client is also seeking Jr and Mid-Level developers who have any experience with HighJump. These are DIRECT-HIRE opportunities offering a strong compensation plan and full benefits. No C2C.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
1. Plan programs by studying specifications; arrange specifications by developing logical sequence, preparing flowcharts, and researching solutions.
2. Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
3. Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs.
4. Arrange project requirements in by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
5. Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new technology.
6. Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements.
7. Prepare and review program documentation.
8. Accomplish programming project requirements by coaching and mentoring programmers.
9. Advance job knowledge to the next level by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and learning from mentors and peers.
10. Follow company standards.
11. Demonstrate the Companys Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
12. Participate in Support Rotation(Nightly/Weekend) as required
13 Actively participate in departmental meetings, training, and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
14 Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Engineering
A minimum of 5 year of software development experience.
Hands-on experience with relational databases such as MS SQL / Oracle etc.
Experience with writing, reading, and troubleshooting SQL queries
Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience in HighJump Software
Supply Chain Management domain expertise