Active Hand-Tool Assembler
$17/hr What we need in new Installers:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with common hand tools (professionally or non-professionally) such as: cordless drill, pliers, screwdriver, Allen wrenches, etc.
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- Transporting, assembling, and installing high-quality commercial furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work space throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Must be available all days of the week for variable schedule
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Must have at least 6 mos/1 year of experience working with modular furniture installation experience and have professional driving experience
Experience working with hand tools
About Emerald City Moving & Storage
The Emerald City Moving & Storage (ECMS) philosophy focuses on a commitment to a culture of Rapid Continuous Improvement (RCI). RCI is the way we approach continuously training and empowering our employees, our greatest asset, to proactively think about streamlined process improvement for: Safety: Our Safety Mission is built on the simple core value - to halve the bad and double the good.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Assembler, Location: Manchester, WA - 98353by Jobble