Lighting Project Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Lighting Project Manager
The Lighting Project Manager oversees lighting upgrade projects. She/he is responsible for administrative project management tasks across the company s lighting project portfolio. She/he plays a role in shaping company-wide lighting recommendations and standard practices. She/he assists in data collection, proposal generation, installation management, and rebate facilitation.
- Manage turnkey lighting projects for lighting upgrade projects. Manage client lighting needs and serve as their primary contact throughout the project and following completion
- Conduct site visits and provide lighting upgrade recommendations with the goal to improve light quality and reducing energy consumption and maintenance costs, to improve occupant comfort and ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
- Perform feasibility, energy savings, and cost-benefit analyses of lighting upgrade opportunities
- Work closely with sales team and with clients to secure contracts
- Manage equipment selection, purchasing, and installation of lighting equipment
- Communicate and coordinate with property managers, building owners, building staff, engineers,
- subcontractors, manufacturers, and vendors
- Assist in purchasing, administrative tasks, and rebate facilitation across the company s lighting
- project portfolio
- Ensure that projects are completed within reasonable timeframes, to high quality standards, in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Job Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in engineering, science-related, or comparable field
- Previous 2+ years experience with project management
- Knowledgeable about existing lighting technology, systems, and incentive programs preferred but
- not required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel. Demonstrated ability to work with numbers,
- calculations, and data
- Some understanding of electrical systems related to lighting installations
- Certified as OSHA-10 prior to or within 6 months of employment
- Travel primarily within New York City and occasionally surrounding areas
Required Personal Qualifications:
- Collaborative personality, strong team player
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment, and to proactively identify problems and solutions
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Flexible PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Pre-tax Travel & Phone Stipend
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Benefits include: Company Activities, Lunch & Learns
Applicants should send their resumes and cover letters to ...@enpg.com.
About EN-POWER GROUP
With a mission of providing practical solutions to clients energy problems, EN-POWER GROUP was founded in May 2003 to be an engineering firm that designs, develops, and delivers comprehensive and integrated energy solutions for any building type, from concept to completion.
EN-POWER GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, EN-POWER GROUP will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered. Please bear in mind if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within 30 days of reviewing your application. However, if we think your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details in our database and contact you in the future.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...