Cardiology - Heart Failure in Illinois
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring a Heart Failure Cardiologist due to growth in
- Join a growing team of two Heart Failure Cardiologists
- Our growing Cardiology team includes 5 Interventional Cardiologists, 10 Non-Invasive/Heart Failure Cardiologists, and?
- 3 Electrophysiologists
- Seven Advanced Practice Nurses in the Cardiology Department work closely with the Cardiologists in all patient care?
- Cover only one hospital
- Opportunity for clinical appointment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine
- New state-of-the-art Heart Center
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Quality-focused, high volume diagnostic services
- Advanced care approaches, including acute stroke interventional and TAVR/TAVI procedures with hybrid OR
- Nationally accredited programs in ECHO and vascular ultrasound
- Cardiologist-directed cardiology program
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of?Illinois. As a "micro-urban" community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more?laid back, college-town atmosphere.
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive