Full Time Child Psychiatry opening in New Jersey Position Summary:
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Provides quality physician care using evidence-based practice focusing on excellent outcomes and patient experience in accordance with established standards of professional physician care.
Work Contact Group (Internal/External):
- Facilitates, provides, and coordinates patient care.
- Effectively and efficiently documents all care provided to patients in electronic medical record.
- Maintains Professional Development
- Maintain Patient Safety
- Collaborates with others to meet organizational goals.
- Employees, providers, patients and family, visitors & vendors.
- Reporting Relationships
- Reports to (position):
- Medical Director,
- Supervises (position(s):
- Indirect supervision of family medicine residents and APN staff as assigned.
Skills and/or Abilities:
- MD or DO with completion of an accredited Psychiatric Residency Training program
- Board Eligible with plan to complete certification in time frame ?required by Medical Staff Bylaws
- Will accept a new graduate
- Must pass annual competencies-based program and mandated in-service education as well as maintaining state required CME. Experience working with psychiatric and substance abuse populations. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry