Pain Management Advanced Provider Position in Southwest New York (Phys
Compensation: $186,460.00 - $186,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , New York. Pain Management Advanced Provider Position in Southwest New York
A reputable heathcare system located in Southwest New York is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their busy Pain Management clinic.
- Competitive base salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, 403b and 457 retirement savings plans
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance up to $10,000
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays
- 1 week CME
- Experience in Neurology, Pain Management or Neurosurgery ideal
This University town offers culture, art and Division I athletics. Enjoy a low cost of living with quality real estate choices, excellent private and public school systems, diverse dining, and numerous outdoor recreation. Apply today to find out more!
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, arnp c, assistant cna, certified nursing, certified nursing assistant, english, family nurse practioner, locum, prac, specialis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...