South Central New York Seeks Rheumatologist -- Sign-on Bonus (Physicia
Employment Type: Full-Time
South Central New York Seeks Rheumatologist -- Sign-on Bonus
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist and two Nurse Practitioners in progressive multi-specialty group of over 400 providers.
- Practice in new outpatient facility with clinical hours to be M-F, 8-5.
- Two infusion centers available with one in clinic and one in hospital.
- Opportunities available to teach residents and medical students, as well as participate in clinical research.
- Position will include excellent base salary, production bonuses, generous signing bonus, loan repayment assistance of $75K over four years.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, disability, 403B pension plan , 5 weeks vacation/CME w/expenses, $5K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
Greater Binghamton area in Southern New York region has a local population of 50,000, with a patient draw area covering over 250,000. It is a university town, providing two universities within a 10 mile radius. It offers a range of rich cultural opportunities and fantastic recreational activities in a gorgeous landscape, all with a cost of living 10% below the national average. Rochester is just two hours away and New York City is less than three hours away for major metro amenities.
PM-16 Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Loading some great jobs for you...