Compensation: $74,686.67 - $126,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Accountable for the creation and ongoing maintenance of customer master data in SAP and ancillary systems (Integrated Reference Data (IRD), SalesForce, Master Data Management (MDM), etc.) to ensure the availability of timely, accurate, high quality customer master data.
- Accountable to proactively identify and resolve customer master data related issues.
- Identify best practices and process improvements for data management based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback.
- Incorporate process changes into appropriate audit and training materials.
- Coordinate with IT support for enhancements and production support issues.
- Participate on or manage small customer data related projects within or outside of the team.
- Maintain key operational metrics: timeliness and accuracy to support operational excellence and a strong internal control environment.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Fast learner; seeks to understand a number of processes with consistency and accuracy
- Detail oriented and highly focused on delivering results
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive problem solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze and interpret data
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with writing documentation as needed for customer master training, policies, standards and procedures and train accordingly
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of breeding, agriculture, and/or biotechnology
- Experience in ERP data governance, data management or working with customer or supply chain data
- Understanding of complex database systems and management of large data sets
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data integration, data scientist, data warehouse, data warehousing, database, database administrator, hbase, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...