Equal Plus Consulting has been engaged to search for a Change Management Coordinator to work in St. Petersburg, FL.
Title: Change Management Coordinator
Estimated Start Date: 01/30/2020
Estimated Duration: 12 months
Communications & Engagement:
1. Liaise with internal stakeholder to obtain requests for translations.
Coordinate and compile vendor translations
Upload translations into company Web
2. Support Do You Speak Campaign (aimed at creating knowledge of Partner Lifecycle (PL) terminology)
Collect and compile photos
Upload photos and other content into SharePoint
Send weekly campaign email via Outlook
Post content onto Yammer
3. Upload communication content on Yammer and other sites as needed.
4. Collect and synthesize stakeholder data
5. Manage and update distribution lists
1. Coordinate "classroom and virtual" training/meeting events
Reserve meeting room and locations as needed.
Organize snacks or meals as needed.
Coordinate logistics for global training and meetings
Coordinate supplies and materials.
1. Support the Recognition Lead with relevant activities:
Collect recognition pictures
Create and distribute recognition letters
Facilitate recognition award events
General Change Management:
1. Create surveys/forms to support training, communication, and general Change Management activities using content provided
2. Coordinate and support Change Management team events as needed (i.e., lunch and learn)
Communicate & coordinate with catering or food providers.
Coordinate & obtain supplies needed.
3. Compile quarterly metrics related to training, communications, and stakeholder engagement
4. Manage Change Management SharePoint page
Skills / Competencies:
Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Sway, Teams, etc.); Smartsheet; MS Forms; and Adobe Acrobat
Great communication (written, verbal, and non-verbal) skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Ability to work with various teams and multiple disciplines across all regions
Ability to simplify the complex
Enjoys helping others
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- provided by Dice
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendy's family - the people you work with as a Wendy's Crew Member.The stuff you want - …Read More
Magnet Coordinator- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme JobID: 31661 Position Type: Certified Support Staff/Teacher Date Posted:…Read More
DescriptionMRI Technologist PRN - AdventHealth Centra Care Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care Commitment to whole-person care, givi…Read More