It's Time For A Change
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely - about 40% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2018. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of Becker's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, and one of the 50 Great Places to Work in 2017 by Washingtonian. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you're looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don't just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You'll Be Working With:
Evolent Health is looking for a strategic account management leader with responsibility for partner satisfaction, retention and growth. As key leader in our Account Management function, this person will play an important role in driving Evolent's commercial strategy with respect to existing customers and support several of Evolent's key accounts. This individual will cultivate trusted relationships with key partner stakeholders to set up initial partnerships for success, deliver on commitments and deepen relationships over time, and will be accountable for client referenceability and satisfaction, preserving existing partnership revenue streams, and achieving same store growth targets across the enterprise.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Driving partner satisfaction at all levels of the partner organization
- Acting as a strategic advisor to Evolent partners, helping to identify opportunities for expansion of the Evolent partnership
- Serving as a key leader of Evolent's Strategic Accounts function, including rolling out best practices for relationship management and commercial pursuits with existing partners for the full life cycle of our partnerships from pre-sale to renewal
- Providing leadership across Strategic Accounts team for growth opportunities, agreement structuring, and renewal planning
- Advocating for partners' culture, serving as an ambassador within Evolent for that partner and the go-to expert on partner priorities
- Running monthly Partner Success review process for assigned partners, including relationship mapping, issue identification, and action planning
- Coordinating strategic messaging and planning in preparation for partner board meetings and other key interactions
- Playing an active role in corporate strategy, bringing the voice of the customer to key decisions and activities including product design, technology roadmap, operational improvement efforts and mergers, acquisitions and integrations
- Leading corporate-wide initiatives designed to improve partner experience
The Experience You'll Need (Required):
- Exceptionally high Emotional Intelligence - able to connect with diverse constituents, actively listen, and identify key areas of sensitivity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Commercial acumen and a proven track record of driving commercial pursuits and creatively structuring agreements
- Subject matter expertise in health plan operations and/or value-based care services
- The intellectual curiosity to get to the bottom of partner issues and opportunities and the willingness to roll up sleeves and work toward solutions in partnership with operations counterparts and centralized resources
- A steady demeanor with the judgement to determine when to escalate and how to prioritize competing inputs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, particularly in the realm of telling a compelling story of value contributed to the partnership
- 10 or more years in commercial and/or relationship management roles
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply for Managing Director, Strategic Accounts
Be alerted when jobs like this are posted!