Software Developer - Integration Specialist
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Software Developer/Integration Specialist Structural Analysis Software
Location : Syracuse, NY;
Full Time Position
The Software Developer/Integration Specialist will work closely with the Product Manager and development/test team to develop enhanced integration features of an established structural analysis software product to other software systems.
The primary goal is to grow the product as the leading package in the electric and communication utilities space and to grow the Technical Services profit center using the structural analysis software package.
1. Develop expertise/remain current in the realm of electric and communication utility software enterprise products such as Graphic Information Systems, Work Management Systems, and Asset Management Systems.
2. Develop expertise/remain current in the realm of data and system integration technologies such as WebServices, Enterprise Bus, and various APIs (such as Google, Amazon Web Services).
3. Work with the Software Development team to implement (design, write, debug, test, and document) new product functionality to integrate with various customer enterprise systems.
4. Work with the Product Manager, Software Development Team, and other internal teams (Engineering, Operations, etc.) to implement functionality that gives client an advantage in our structural engineering and technical services.
5. Work and communicate effectively with Product Manager and Software Development Team Members.
6. Follow the software development process methodology.
1. Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with two (2) years of related experience preferred but not required
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to write technical documents using proper style and grammar.
3. Required knowledge of C# and SQL with demonstrated project experience utilizing these technologies. Experience in reporting and data presentation.
4. Experience with Graphic Information Systems (such as ESRI, SmallWorld, etc.) APIs a plus.
5. Experience in the utility industry information processing is desirable.
6. Willingness to travel to customer, vendor, and industry meeting locations, as needed.
7. Embrace core values of the Company.
8. Commitment to supporting all Company policies.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Associated topics: algorithm, devops, matlab, php, programming, python, sde, software developer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...