EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we. EY Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
What to expect Under general supervision, the ITRM Associate Analyst is responsible for assisting in performing quality reviews on newly identified risks, assisting in large-scale risk remediation efforts, and monitoring risk reporting for compliance. This will include an understanding of the IT risk methodology and framework and general knowledge on data privacy and regulatory drivers that can impact our technology. This also includes analyzing data and trends to drive improvements in our risk profile.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Provide quality assurance for risks as recorded in strategic risk tool
- Assist in risk remediation efforts including stakeholder management, status reporting, and related compliance activities
- Support and monitor open risks to drive effective risk management
- Analyze risk trends and other data points and develop recommendations
- Help drive remediation efforts around regulatory changes impacting our technology or services
- Review risk reports and analyze to recommend improvements
- Support effective risk management in the organization by monitoring compliance with risk policies and standards
- Triage requests for risk advice to appropriate teams and monitor for appropriate responses
- Work independently on small projects. Assess the special needs of internal customers and respond appropriately
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task