Integration Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Project Manager, Integration s primary focus is to provide structure and organization around all of Flashtalking s partner integration efforts through formal project management. They are responsible for end-to-end guidance of integration projects and will act as the primary point of communication for both internal stakeholders and our external partners. Further, they will ensure that all integrations can be efficiently utilized through proper support documentation, sales collateral, and visibility within the organization.
This role requires a solid understanding of the ad tech landscape and familiarity with the various companies within the ecosystem that Flashtalking may collaborate with. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to context-switch between a multitude of concurrent initiatives. Communications from the Project Manager should be professional, timely, and effective in order to drive projects toward successful completion, to allow for seamless collaboration between teams, and to promote Flashtalking s integration capabilities.
Primary Job Functions:
- Distill solutioning conversations between Flashtalking and external partners into a universally accepted project plan, with clear scope, milestones and timeline.
- Actively manage the integration project efforts of internal and external parties to ensure they are delivered on-time and meet established business requirements.
- Manage project scope changes as they surface.
- Daily engagement with the Engineering Integrations lead to identify immediately actionable steps to progress efforts.
- Digest project prioritization from Business Development and Sales leaders based upon client and/or partner needs.
- Consult with internal stakeholders and technical implementation teams to deliver timely updates and solicit relevant feedback.
- Create and maintain a consolidated dashboard of all in-progress and completed integrations with key details such as status, next steps, usage, etc.
- Coordinate documentation efforts for each completed project and validate materials for accuracy and detail.
- Ensure technical documentation is organized, accessible, and properly distributed amongst implementation teams.
- Develop and distribute Sales-focused integration briefs / one-sheeters that highlight capabilities and benefits.
- Facilitate the testing of integration efforts through asset creation and management (e.g. provision logins, create test campaigns).
- Perform regular reviews of existing integrations for supporting documentation availability and accuracy.
- Identify existing integration enhancement opportunities based upon client demand.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to project manage concurrent technical initiatives and successfully drive them to completion.
- A self-starter with a strong desire to own initiatives and motivate others around them.
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously as well as being an outstanding team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven experience facilitating interactions between internal and external parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to track, capture, and communicate the nuances of several competing initiatives.
- Experience with project management software/tools and techniques.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in the ad tech industry.
- Experience within several of the following platform: DSP, DMP, Native, Verification, Video.
- Experience with ad serving platforms and a solid understanding of how they work is a bonus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs is also a nice-to-have.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...