NYU -Loss Prevention Agent (Part-Time)
Compensation: $34,390.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
School Location: 2015
This position is responsible for partnering with local store management to meet strategic loss prevention objectives by detecting and apprehending shoplifters. Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Detects and apprehends shoplifters and prepares case reports covering theft details.
- Partners with local store management to meet strategic loss prevention objectives.
- Promotes loss prevention awareness with store associates and serves as support to store management to ensure safe work environment.
- Audits and ensures high execution of company security measures designed to control store and shrink. Audits compliance to physical security standards (EAS, leather locks, doors, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 0-3 years of experience
- High School Diploma required.
- General Computer Skills
Associated topics: guard, loss control, metal detection, patrol, public safety, school, secure, security, security officer, tsa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...