Sr. Datawarehouse Developer and C#
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Datawarehouse Developer with C# .net
- Be a key contributor to the overall design and development of the strategic data warehouse platform.
- Provider of state-of-the-art user experience in navigating through consistent and reliable business data.
- Implementing a high level of problem-solving skills, and communicating with Business users as well as with other members of the systems team to assess mid-office needs and design and maintain systems to support the business.
- Provide end-to-end solutions, integrate upstream and downstream systems within the data warehouse.
- 2+ years of experience in C#/.NET development
- 5+ years of advanced hands-on development experience in using SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 Integration Service development to integrate highly complex data process.
- 5+ year of experience in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 database development such as advanced SQL, XML, function, procedure, indexes, partition, and query optimization.
- Solid experience in complex SSRS reports, Power BI and understand Microsoft full BI stack.
- 5+ years of experience in multi-tier application design and development.
- Deep understanding in full Microsoft .NET stack and future roadmap.
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives such as Interest Rate Swap, CDS and FX is a major plus
- Experience in scheduling tool such as Autosys is a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree, and significant practical work experience involving data warehouse build and integration with other systems.
Associated topics: .net, develop, devops, perl, php, sde, sdet, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...