Regional Sales Manager - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Founded in 2012, FP Complete is a consistently profitable elite information technology consulting firm. We help high-end companies, in industries including life science and financial technology, to implement and improve cutting-edge IT systems. Our technical specialties include blockchain cryptocurrency, cloud DevOps, functional programming, and software engineering technology. Our management team and our engineering team have exceptional levels of experience and proven ability, which is why other companies technology departments hire us to help implement their most innovative new projects.
Based in San Diego, we are a fully distributed company with no central office. Most staff and clients are in North America or Western Europe. Our work processes are all designed to be handled remotely.
We are an integrity-driven growth company that believes in delivering outstanding technical and project value for our clients, and creating outstanding career opportunities for our team. Our mission is to drive the successful adoption, at scale, of state-of-the-art IT technologies and methods. We believe that by improving the world s IT capabilities, we help people to build a better world.
This position will require that you work remotely and interact daily with C-suite executives and highly technical engineering staff. You will need to understand the entire software development life cycle and must be familiar with advanced DevOps methodologies, blockchain, and cloud operations.
We are looking for a self-directed, highly motivated, successful technical sales professional to open target markets for our services. This is a sales position with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure. This position reports to the EVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Produce and qualify leads for consulting services, training and for the development of software products.
- Meet revenue objectives by moving target prospects through the sales process and closing sales. You will be expected to maintain your monthly sales quota on an annual basis.
- Analyze prospect needs and work with the technical team, mostly offsite via the Internet and phone, to propose appropriate solutions.
- Manage an active pipeline of prospects and assess the probability of closing each sale. You must produce monthly sales forecasts
- Interact by phone and email with key prospect personnel, up to and including C-suite
- Understand and position the capabilities of FP Complete s offerings, and provide input for improvement of marketing materials and product plans.
- Identify potential customer trends and communicate them to product management.
- Monitor and respond to relevant online (and occasional in-person) forums to understand sales requirements and identify potential leads.
- Communicate frequently with our engineers and leverage their technical skills to gain the trust of your prospects to close new business.
- Work exclusively in Hubspot to manage all your leads and log all your sales activity.
- Build and utilize marketing and sales automation workflows in Hubspot.
- Attend trade shows and other sales-related activities.
- Three years of experience as a sales engineer, solution architect, or similar customer-focused technical role.
- At least 10 years of experience selling to software developers and c-suite technical executives.
- Proven success in developing new markets
- Solid background in generating leads, cultivating relationships, and closing deals. This is a hunter role and it is expected that most of your leads will be self-generated.
- Strong background in solution selling.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong critical thinking capabilities.
- Intelligent, and motivated with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Able to quickly learn the basics of new programming technologies and new products & services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: in writing/email, by phone, and in-person
- Self-motivated, and able to work remotely in a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge of Hubspot is desired but not required. However, you must be knowledgable about popular CRM tools.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical discipline, or comparable work experience.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...