Assistant Store Manager for Luxury French Retail Brand - SoHo Boutique
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
A Gerard Darel professional is self-motivated, fast-paced, a multi-tasker, and goal-oriented. Candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail, organization, is reliable and efficient. Above all, our team truly enjoys the whole retail experience and loves what they do!
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership by setting clear expectationsand holding the team, and self, accountable for results.
Coaching & Development - In Partnership with the Store Manager
- Will train staff utilizing training schedules and resources provided by the company.
- Will be responsible for scheduling the GERARD DAREL Staff. Will ensure the shop is staffed during all operating hours.
- Manage & Track Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Sales.
- Provide training and Product Knowledge to the Staff based on GERARD DAREL Guidelines and Standards. Monthly progress report required.
- Responsible to sell GERARD DAREL and set exemplary customer service standards through example (from greeting the client upon entry to the completion of the transaction).
- Meeting and exceeding monthly store goals - Assistant Store Manager to divide & provide the team with individual goals.
- Will use company resources for self-development.
- Will encourage Associates to build the GERARD DAREL Client Book and utilize for success.
- Will have a passion to be the best, to see employees succeed, to care for the merchandise and for delighting customers.
Stock Management- In Partnership with the Store Manager
- Will check merchandise on a regular basis and communicate any needs.
- Will accept and organize the new collection, and transfer inventory out of the store when necessary.
- Will be held accountable for inventory and shrinkage results.
Visual Presentation - In Partnership with the Store Manager
- Will ensure the store is inviting to customers by following all visual standards, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- New inventory/collection arrivals. Boxes must be immediately opened, inventory checked off, hung, placed on selling floor and back stocked.
- The floor should never look overstocked or too light.
- Must maintain a neat visual appearance of the selling floor - updating the store per GERARD DAREL Standards and Guidelines. A Merchandising directive with updated visual guidelines is provided from Paris.
- Ensuring the collection is presented appropriately to reflect the image of GERARD DAREL. All units must be steamed before presenting on the selling floor.
Managing Controllables - In Partnership with the Store Manager
- Will comply with in-store marketing plan to maximize sales opportunities.
- Will enforce all GERARD DAREL standards and company policies.
- Will be aware of market trends, customer profiles, demographics.
- Will conduct morning meetings, seminars, etc. with associates.
- Will create awareness and react to possible internal/external losses.
- Attracts and hires staff when necessary.
- Partners with management when necessary.
- Develops and manages the performance of the team.
- Personally supports, coaches and develops team members, creating an environment where our associates can be successful.
*Requirements and Qualifications*
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 4 years experience in a luxury retail environment (preferably in a managerial or leadership role).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, POS systems, and possess excellent and clear communication skills.
- Capability to move objects (up to 50 lbs) while working on the selling floor and backroom.
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning, mid, evening and weekend shifts (FULL TIME).
- NO SCHEDULE RESTRICTIONS.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We offer a seasonal clothing allowance package and generous employee discount.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An Assistant Store Manager forms and maintains professional relationships with peers, executives and clients. A Gerard Darel Assistant Store Manager is flexible to the varying requirements of the business and complies with the Gerard Darel standards, procedures and policies.
Please only apply if you meet requirements and qualifications.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, department supervisor, lead, leader, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manage, senior manager, store supervisor, retail management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...