ETF Index Analyst
Compensation: $113,740.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
ETF Index Analyst
Global X Management is seeking a highly motivated ETF Index Analyst to join its Product Team. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Product Development, as well as the Portfolio Management Team, Research Team, and the COO. The Index Analyst is expected to assess and monitor third party indexes, conduct quantitative and qualitative research to ensure index quality, and evaluate index provider documents, policies, and procedures. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional communication and project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Build internal index models to evaluate new indexes and assess/monitor existing indexes
- Conduct ongoing macro/micro research to identify developments that could impact index exposure (research to be conducted at the country, industry/sector, and security level)
- Evaluate new and existing index methodology documents and conduct due diligence on third party index providers
- Work closely with index provider partners to ensure quality control as it relates to ongoing index maintenance
- Develop deep understanding of ETF regulatory guidelines and product structure to provide insight on the evaluation of new product opportunities''Identify new initiatives/projects and see these through to final execution
- Work closely with Portfolio Management, Product, and Research Teams to monitor existing Global X ETFs
- Support the Sales Team by becoming a resource with deep knowledge of Global X ETFs, with specific expertise in index methodology design/construction
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of work experience (ETF industry experience preferred but not required)
- Bachelor''s degree in business, finance, statistics, or economics preferred
- Proven success in demonstrating quantitative, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Practical knowledge of ETFs, passive investing, and index development
- Experience developing Excel models (backtesting, forecasting, etc.)
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (internal and external)
A highly motivated team player that thrives in a dynamic work environment, with exceptional attention to detail and an ability to get things done ahead of schedule.
Global X can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
About Global X
Seeking to provide access to high-quality and cost-efficient investment solutions, Global X is a New York based sponsor of exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Founded in 2008, we are distinguished by our smart core, income, alpha, risk management and access suites of ETFs and have more than 50 funds available across U.S. and foreign exchanges. Global X is recognized as a leader in developing intelligent investment solutions for our clients. For more information, please visit www.globalxfunds.com.
Associated topics: analysis, consult, financial analyst, forecasting, guidance, inspect, investment analyst, legal, monitor, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...