Vice President, SEC
Compensation: $205,500.00 - $205,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Company in the financial sector.
- Vice President with Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC in New York, NY. Serve as key member of the Latin American (LatAm) Equity Sales team responsible for providing investment recommendations on Latin American stocks to the Firm's institutional clients, including portfolio managers of hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds and other businesses. Manage the firm's day to day operations for the LatAm sales effort.
- Oversee some of the most senior clients at the Firm, helping them with research ideas, coordinating analyst and corporate access. Assist in bringing new companies to market and locating the suitable investor base to hold stock.
- Explore Latin American and other regions' research reports, models and analysis to provide comprehensive investment recommendations to clients and drive market color and stock specific discussions.
- Facilitate corporate access events with senior management and key industry participants. Provide supervision, guidance, and mentoring to other junior professional staff for coordination of day-to-day operations of the desk. Report developments to head of International Team. Create presentations and materials for clients in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Bachelor's degree (US or foreign equivalent) in Finance, Business Administration, or related field. Four (4) years of experience in the job offered or similar LatAm equities role.
- Must have four (4) years of experience with: Utilizing Bloomberg and other similar research reports; Utilizing MS Excel to work on companies' financials models created by research and analysis run by the sales desk; Applying analytical skills to digest and interpret sector/company news, run sensitivity analysis and arbitrage situations for stocks;
- Demonstrating knowledge of balance sheet, cash flow and income statement; Hosting clients in the LatAm region, interacting with corporates and bringing them together with clients across LatAm; and Utilizing knowledge of LatAm sectors, stocks, and geo-political background, as well as following global research on different sectors and micro/macro themes such as commodities and currencies to engage investor conversations.
- Must have one (1) year of experience with: Interacting with clients in the LatAm region, including serving as primary coverage of clients based in the U.S. and LatAm who invest in Latin America. Portuguese & Spanish Fluency required. FINRA Series 63 and 7 licenses required.
- Travel Required four (4) weeks per year.
Associated topics: analyst, cash, chief finance officer, credit, equity trading, expense, financial services, investor, revenue, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...