*It's an exciting time at Graybar! *
Graybar is one of the country's largest wholesale distributors of electrical and industrial products. We're growing our market share as we grow and continuously improve our business. Graybar is a Fortune 500 company and an employee-owned company, which means we grow together and we share our success directly with employees.
We're seeking a strong HR Business Partner/ HR Generalist to sit in Denver, CO and support managers and employees in our Western Districts. This position reports to our Regional Director of HR and will execute people strategies, programs, and practices.
* Coaches managers and employees on the effective application of Graybar's HR policies, practices, and procedures in all people areas including: recruiting, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
* Partners to ensure legal compliance with federal, state, and local regulations in up to six States.
* Collects data, manages data, and distributes regular people-related reports to leadership.
* Participates in change management as new programs and processes are developed and rolled-out. Develops and facilitates training for both managers and employees.
* Drives positive employee relations throughout the district. Collects employee relations data, interprets results of surveys, and helps managers create a positive workplace for employees.
* Conducts employee investigations, as needed.
* Creates and delivers strong internal communications strategies and plans for the district.
* Travels up to 25% as needed.
* 5-7 years' experience in Human Resources, preferably in a large company with multiple locations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or other relevant discipline. Four-year degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
* Demonstrated experience coaching managers, driving methods to improve workplace environment, and conducting workplace investigations.
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to travel up to 25%.
* HR certification
* Strong program management skills - creating and driving programs that affect widely dispersed employee populations.
* Leadership development training experience.
* Data analytics skills - ability to collect data, manage data, and report out to leadership about data trends.
* Ability to coach and counsel many levels of employees through complicated legal and employee relations issues.
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics services. Come see why we are one of Selling Power's 50 Best Companies to Sell For.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation.
*As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will have access to a wide variety of benefits & advantages.*
* Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Plan
* Life insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Benefits
* Profit Sharing Plan
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
Learning & Development Opportunities:
* Online e-learning courses and interactive webinars
* On-the-job education and classroom training
* Educational Reimbursement
* Eligible employees and qualified retirees may purchase our stock when it is offered under, and only in accordance with, our stock purchase plan
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what's next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc\_self\_print\_poster.pdf
**Title:** *Human Resources Generalist*
**Location:** *Colorado-Denver* </script>