The Club Health and Rehabilitation Center is luxurious rapid recovery facility located in a premiere active retirement community in sunny central Florida. The Club provides state of the art rehabilitation services in an elegant, country club style atmosphere. A short term rehabilitation facility focused on specialized orthopedic, cardiac and stroke rehabilitation programs; The Club offers physical, occupational and speech therapy services. A visit to The Club includes resort like neighborhoods, plush common and dining areas, spacious and beautifully appointed private suites, a wireless caf, personalized dining services, and lush courtyards with water features. Our guests' care and comfort is always the top priority for our team of experienced clinicians. Objectively recognized for its commitment to quality care, The Club is a recipient of the Vohra Wound Physicians' Center of Excellence Award and has been recognized by the Center for Medicare Services as a five-star rated facility.
Our community has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, and caring Social Services Assistant. Responsibilities include:
* Assisting the Social Services Director with identifying and providing for each resident's social, emotional, and psychological needs
* Continuing the development of our customers' full potential during his/her stay at the community
* Assisting in the planning for customer's discharge
* Assisting with managing the social services department personnel
* Participating in the pre-admission screening
* Providing information to families during admission
* Orienting our customers to the LTC environment.
* Much have at least two years experience in a rehabilitation and/or LTC setting with case management responsibilities, insurance industry, and/or health care management experience.
* Excellent customer assessment skills, including the ability to evaluate the medical records from the referring facility.
* Must understand, comply with and promote customers' rights.
* Promote positive relationships with our customers, visitors, and regulators, to include presenting a professional appearance and attitude.
* Undergraduate degree is preferred.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
* Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
* A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
* Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
* Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
* Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
* As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network