Influencer Marketing and Social Media Analytics Specialist - New York
Compensation: $65,235.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the Company:
H Code Media is the #1 most authentic US Hispanic comScore entity. Our goal is to be the leader in the highly lucrative, but underserved US Hispanic advertising digital market. We reach US Hispanics by bringing together targetable data, the right inventory, and optimized impactful creative assets. Through our platform, we can reach US Hispanics more effectively than anyone else in the industry. We are headquartered in Santa Monica with employees across offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, and El Salvador.
Influencer Marketing and Social Media Analytics Specialist will work across Integrated Campaigns, analyzing, booking and contracting Influencers in relation to RFP proposals and closed campaigns. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with agents, managers, and influencer networks to ensure that H Code always has the best Influencer options for each and every program. Our candidate should have a track record of success in Influencer relations. Candidate should be well-versed on social media channels (paid and organic), trends, branded content development, influencer and social metrics/analysis.
- Research and analyze audience, market and industry data to Identify the type of influencers to best partner with.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with influencers, platforms and Influencer agents.
- Maintain an understanding of influencer agency landscape and implement changes as needed.
- Research and compile data as it pertains to prospective and current clients
- Collaborate with internal teams and influencers to develop effective campaigns
- Partner with internal and external teams to align Influencer options with the right branded content projects across the sales pipeline from RFP to post-sale.
- Estimate Influencer costs for pre-sale RFP P&Ls.
- Obtain and archive necessary Influencer insights, metrics and analytics pre, during and post-sale.
- Develop and manage Influencer database and Influencer analytics benchmarks.
- Create Influencer presentations/decks for internal and external distribution.
- Support production and sales teams in the pricing, packaging and execution of Influencer-based content programs.
- Act as a conduit between creative team and production team, providing Influencer details and updates.
- Lead Influencer booking efforts branded content and activations, including but not limited to identifying, negotiating, booking and contracting Influencer.
- Coordinate shoot day logistics in partnership with production team based on Influencer and program needs/requests.
- Understand and anticipate industry trends in influencer landscape. Provide H Code team with strategic insights into these trends, highlight potential issues and offer solutions.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively and concisely, both internally within a team environment, and externally with our partners
- Demonstrate initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Social Media Marketing knowledge, content writing or production management experience a plus
- Experience in sourcing Influencers for branded content partnerships with expertise in pricing, packaging and Influencer metrics/predictive analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years-experience in social media and 1 year-experience in influencer engagement.
- You have a strong track record of executing successful programs and managing associated Influencer needs.
- Your Influencer choices are representative of the brands you are working with.
- You have an interest and passion for deep diving into the Latinx culture, Influencers and storytelling.
- Software proficiency: Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Willing to work with colleagues, clients and freelancers in various time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, solutions-driven and organized.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) a plus
- Bachelor''s degree or equivalent
We are seeking a we minded, proactive team player, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get the job done in a fast-paced environment. Someone who is all about us not about I . Must be adaptable, confident and strives for excellence.
?We offer a competitive salary + equity commensurate with experience. Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing start-up environment and help shape the future of the company.
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...