**$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidates*
*Registered Nurse Cardiac Telemetry - Full Time Nights*
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our*Cardiac Telemetry*department at*Rapides Regional Medical Center*. Submit your application today!
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350 bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career
*Thinking of relocating to peaceful Alexandria, La? Check out all there is to do:*
Seeking a*Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)*to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
*What you will do in this role:*
* The Telemetry RN assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
* The Telemetry RN serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* The Telemetry RN Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
*What qualifications you will need:*
* Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
* Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana
* CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
* ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
* *Sign On Bonuses are based on qualifying criteria. Current employees are not eligible. Please check with your Recruiter for more details.
*Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Job:** **Nursing - Professional*
**Title:** *Registered Nurse - Cardiac Telemetry*
**Location:** *Louisiana-Alexandria-Rapides Regional Medical Center*
**Requisition ID:** *02348-11880*
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, domiciliary, intensive, mhb, nurse, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical