***$2,000 Sign on Bonus for CNAs with a minimum of 1 year recent hospital experience*
***$1,000 Sign on Bonus for CNAs with a minimum of 1 year recent experience*
The Nursing Assistant is responsible and accountable for providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by assisting licensed personnel in providing direct nursing care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
* Provides care to patients in a clean, safe and caring environment.
* Effective communication with other members of the healthcare team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
* Collects, records and reports accurate patient information.
* Completes assigned tasks and responds to call lights in a timely manner.
* Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and individual needs.
* Utilizes Health First computer systems with regard to order inquiry and patient documentation
* Current AHA CPR/BLS
* Current Florida Nursing Assistant license
**Job:** **Nursing Assistant*
**Organization:** **Holmes Regional Medical Center*
**Title:** *Certified Nursing Assistant, Holmes Regional Medical Center, CVICU, Part Time*
**Location:** *Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne*
**Requisition ID:** *045023*
Associated topics: asn, domiciliary, maternal, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, transitional