RN Travel Nurse - ICU, ER, L&D, OR, PACU
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Travel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties
Arizona Travel Assignments
Looking for a travel assignment in the state of Arizona? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network has them
Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting their available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.
Click More Information Seasonal Request Short Form
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
Complete the More Information Request
and let the staffing agencies come to you.
Where would you like to go
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week
travel assignments available.
HealthCareTravelers.com wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a traveling healthcare professional.
Have a question, please do not hesitate to call us at 855-###-####
or utilize our Live Chat option, we are here for you.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, ccu, domiciliary, neonatal, recovery, registed, registered nurse, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...