The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Retail Associate (Full-time). Come be a part of this amazing team, and work for one of Hilton's Waldorf Astoria Luxury Properties!
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! And Free Lunches!
* Earn a competitive wage of $12.50 per hour
* Must have previous retail experience!
* Strong customer service experience required.
* 1 year of previous retail and cash handling experience required.
* Looking for someone with availability to work 8 hour shifts. Ability to work flexible schedules, holidays and weekends is required.
* Shifts vary within the hours of (6:30 AM - 10:30 PM)
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For? in the U.S.. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Associate, you would be responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop
* Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
* Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
* Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping
* Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Associated topics: cajero, client, client service, customer service representative, delivering, retail associate, sales, sell, seller, venta