National Account Manager (iDevices) - Denver, CO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
There's an evolution happening in Avon, CT. iDevices, a preeminent brand in the smart home industry, is building 'The Silicon Valley in the Farmington Valley'. With a comprehensive product line of both plug-and-play and in-wall solutions, iDevices manufactures connected power, lighting, and climate control solutions for homeowners, professional installers, and builders alike. iDevices seamlessly connects people to their worlds with sophisticated technology that enhances everyday life. If you thrive at the intersection of Technology and Creativity - then we want you to join our evolution!
Remote position-location negotiable
This position will be responsible for and charged with the business development, growth and maintenance of the top national and regional single-family accounts homebuilder accounts. The National Account Manager coordinates with the sales, marketing and distribution to ensure ongoing relationships and additional sales opportunities in the single-family segment. The National Account Manager achieves a category growth rate consistent with the specific account goal, maximize sales volume and margin, strengthen brand presence and enhance customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Analyzes market penetration and targets strategic opportunities for growth. Specific targets will be established in each MSA and updated periodically.
* Utilizes their relationships to increase national and regional account sales.
* Develops national programs, specifications, and supplier agreements with accounts in the single family channel and maintains relationships with these accounts to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
* Effectively communicates with Sales, Marketing, UI/UX and other departments regarding projects to ensure that customers' requirements are clearly and completely communicated.
* Ensures account presentations, internal meetings, and customer-facing communications are managed and executed. Communicates with and trains customers and trades as needed to ensure program success.
* Partners with marketing and product development category managers to identify new product needs from competitive analysis and/or as a result of account strategy.
* Works with Marketing to develop overall plans for industry trade shows and major customer events, including booth requirements, required products, staffing, events, meetings, dinners, etc.
* Assists in the development of single family channel marketing and product programs in order to maximize iDevices's overall performance within the single-family segment.
* Analyzes current business and product trends to identify incremental opportunities. Keeps up to date on market trends and new products and stay abreast of industry matters through third party resources and networks
* Provides periodic report for inclusion in corporate communications. Participates as needed in department meetings to provide project updates.
* Other duties as assigned
* Required to travel overnight up to 50-60% of the time.
* Success rate of Strategic national and regional account presentations
* Yearly growth of national and regional accounts as a result of customer/trade training,
* Tradeshow/customer event participation, new product implementation, and new customer agreements
Skills and Experience
* Ideal candidate will have 6 years experience selling products in the home building market that are purchased through National Account Contracts. Background in Electrical, Smart Technology, Lighting or other home dcor products is preferred.
* Field sales experience in the home building supply industry would be considered very desirable.
* Strong leadership and team-building skills needed
* Strategic thinker, multi-tasker with a demonstrated ability to manage several projects at one time
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc)
Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering General
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Segment: User Experience, Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...