Digital Media Strategist- Paid Social
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to utilize and grow your paid social buying skills?
ICON International, a leader in the Corporate Barter Industry, is seeking a Paid Social Strategist. The Paid Social Strategist will work directly with our client and partner located in their offices in Manhattan. Our client, Discovery Communications is the world s #1 pay TV programmer reaching nearly 3 billion cumulative subscribers in more than 220 countries and territories.
The Media Strategy & Analytics team acts as an internal media agency that handles the strategy, execution, and reporting of all media vehicles with the goal of driving multiplatform viewership of Discovery Inc s TV networks and TV Everywhere streaming services (Discovery, TLC, HGTV, Food Network, Travel, OWN, etc.), along with subscriptions to their direct-to-consumer digital products (MotorTrend, GOLFTV, Dplay).
This role is a critical position within the Media Strategy and Analytics team, specifically within the Paid Acquisition pod. S/he will be focused on paid social with the goal of efficiently acquiring consumers to Discovery s digital products and generating awareness around key premieres. This includes cost per install and cost per acquisition/subscription. Responsibilities will include working closely with the Acquisition Strategy team to develop and execute paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap, etc.)
- Execute and support paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Execute and manage paid social campaigns with a variety of goals (subscriber acquisition, streams, app installs, video views, etc.).
- Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of paid social program, successes, and failures for several client accounts.
- Ensure campaign are executed flawlessly, with an eye on constant optimization.
- Work with Acquisition Strategy team to gain an understanding of campaign specific goals, build targeting, and executional recommendations.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns.
- Lead monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues.
- Review plans and actively apply learnings to create best-in-class executions.
- Serve as paid social expert, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market social and digital media opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors).
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits.
- Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Minimum 2 years managing Paid Social campaigns including (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat), Including social tracking implementation and reporting.
- Proven experience with Direct Response paid social campaigns with experience with attribution, conversion tracking, and optimizing towards strict KPI goals.
- Demonstrated expertise in media strategy and execution within buying platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads IU, etc.), showing the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Polished with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
- Understanding of TV Everywhere and the Television ecosystem.
- Willingness and flexibility to pitch in with various ad-hoc projects to help support the larger Media Strategy & Analytics team. Including cross-functional support to other bid-based buyers (social, programmatic, SEM).
- Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the everchanging needs of the television industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel.
- College degree required.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
ICON International provides a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing, and more. For immediate, confidential, consideration, please reply to this ad.
No agencies at this time. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Associated topics: art director, co producer, director, executive, floor manager, head writer, president, producer, production, vice president
Loading some great jobs for you...